Designed for the circulation and transfer of fluids, GRI’s Integrity Series Magnetic Drive Circulator Pumps offer a flexible and robust pumping solution to OEM fluid circulation applications. By manufacturing the motors and the majority of the pump’s components in-house, GRI has the flexibility to precisely configure an Integrity Series pump to meet an OEM’s specific flow and pressure requirements.
Equipped with an integrated 9 to 24 volt brushless DC variable speed motor, the magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps incorporate the components into a compact, lightweight design, eliminating motor bearings and leaving the impeller assembly as the only moving part. Fewer parts promote long life, quiet operation, and low power consumption.
GRI’s DC powered variable speed pumps are ideal for a multiple of OEM applications where a small footprint is desired and high performance is expected.
Motors:24VDC, 9-24VDC, Integrated Brushless DC.
Max. System Pressure:75 psi.
Max. Flow:7.79 GPM, 29.47 LPM.
Max. Head:54.38 FT, 23.58 PSI.
Max. Fluid Temp.:203°F (95°C).
Weight:.8 lbs (362.874 grams).
- Variable Speed Pump
- 9-24 VDC, Brushless DC Integrated Motor
- Magnetically Coupled (Sealless, no leaks)
- Optional built-in speed control for flow and pressure adjustment.
- Optional remote third wire (Controlled by a nominal 0-5 volt DC signal)
- Optional submersibility
- Compact, lightweight design
- Only one moving part: impeller assembly
- No motor bearings
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Long life
- Multiple intake/discharge configurations
- Variable positioning base
- Optional rubberized base
- Optional extreme hot & cold temperature compatibility: 347°F (175°C) / -22°F (-30°C). Consult Factory.
- Multiple OEM options
Typical OEM Applications Include
- Fluid circulation/recirculation devices
- Glycol/Water mixture applications
- Chillers and coolers, coolant
- Laser Systems
- Alternative Power Units
- Hydronic Systems
- Recreational Vehicles and Public Transit
- Fuel Cells
- Solar thermal heating and cooling
- Beverage Dispensers
- Printing and Imaging
- UL778:Motor-operated Water Pumps
- NSF 61:Potable Water
- NSF 372:Lead Content
- RoHS 2