Oscillating pumps are self-priming, corrosion resistant, have no dynamic seals and are constructed from FDA accepted materials.
These pumps are intended for replenishing, transfer and circulating installations.
Flow Rates: Generally range from 0.2 to 0.8 gpm – refer to performance curve. Actual flow may be higher and may vary from pump to pump. Due to this inherent characteristic, these pumps are not normally intended for metering.
Discharge Head: To 8.3 feet (on standard models).
Self-Priming: To 48 inches (on standard models).
Fluid Temperature: To 104°F (40°C).
Weight: Approximately 1 pound.
Motors: 115V, 230V 50/60 Hz
- Spring styles:Leaf Spring – extremely quiet
- Spring styles:Coil Spring – higher flow & efficiency, greater priming ability
- Outlet valve styles: 2-Piece allows higher flow; no backflow prevention
- No dynamic seals
- Can operate continuously
- Moisture & corrosion resistant coil
- Outlet valve styles:Poppet – prevents backflow thru pump
Typical OEM Applications Include
- Film and microfilm processors
- Litho and graphic arts plate processors
- Detergent dispensing
- Chemical mixing
- Medical, scientific and laboratory equipment