Magnetic drive centrifugal pump operation is similar to a standard centrifugal pump except the motor shaft seal is removed resulting in the elimination of leaks caused by shaft seal failure.
Flow Rates: Range to 35 gpm (132 lpm).
Max. Discharge Head: Range to 70 feet (21.3 m).
Max. Fluid Temperature: Up to 203°F (95°C).
Motors: All motors, except the 15651 series and 18650 series motors which use sleeve bearings, have sealed electric motor grade ball bearings, are thermally protected, class B insulated, and continuous duty rated. Most pumps available with AC or DC motors.
- Corrosion resistant
- Hydraulically efficient
- No shaft seals
- Low current draw and heat rise
- Quiet operation
- Flexible mounting and body discharge positions
- NSF certified models available
Typical OEM Applications Include:
- Film processors
- Laser and x-ray cooling systems
- Solar thermal heating and cooling applications
- Silver recovery equipment
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps must be used where flooded suction conditions exist.